ETCA Organisation Chart
|Academic Office||Student Office||Business Office|
|Dean||Student Administrator||General Manager*|
|Lecturers||Finance & HR Manager|
Job scope: The General Manager is in charge of the business planning and operations of the college, including:
1) Assist the Principal and Board to plan, budget and resource the college to meet its stated objectives.
2) Compliance: Manage the Business Office to achieve compliance with internal best practices and external regulations.
3) Human Resource: Manage the Human Resource function of the college including, sourcing, search, onboarding and management of staff etc.
4) Fundraising: Manage the fundraising process holistically including donor communications, events, payments processes etc.
5) Any other tasks and duties assigned by the Principal and/or Board.
The General Manager will report to the Principal.
Job scope: The Admin Manager is responsible for all college administration outside of Finance, HR and Legal matters, including:
1) Assistant to Principal and Board
2) Facilities management
3) IT management
4) Third-party service provider management
5) Office Receptionist
6) Data Protection Officer
7) Marketing and Communications
8) Events and course support
9) Donor management
10) Library management
11) Volunteer management
The Admin Manager will report to the General Manager.
Please send all CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org